Erase Acne Overnight
As a child you spent hours drawing chalk pictures on sidewalks and driveways. The world was your chalkboard. Overnight, the rain came and washed your masterpieces away. When you got up the next morning, not a trace of your hard work remained. Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could erase acne that easily?
Acne is a bigger problem than chalk graffiti. It also doesn’t look nearly as pretty. But acne and chalk do have one important thing in common. You can erase chalk and acne overnight.
There are dozens of techniques for erasing acne overnight. Here are some of the best:
• Wash your skin. Because acne is caused by clogged pores, washing can be really beneficial. But if you wash your skin too much, it will dry it out and cause more irritation. Find an oil-free soap that will clean your skin, but not dry it out. Wash your face in the morning and before going to bed. You can wash it more than twice if you think it will help, but cut back if skin irritation occurs.
• Apply something cold to your skin. Acne is a type of inflammation. You may be able to reduce some of the inflammation and redness by applying a bag of ice or anything cold to your skin.
• Drink plenty of water. It will clear out your digestive system and remove acne-causing toxins from your body.
• Eat or drink antioxidants. Toxins can cause acne or make it worse. Antioxidants will rid your body of toxins and repair the damage that they’ve caused. Some of the best antioxidants are vitamins (especially Vitamin C) and Green Tea.
• Apply an Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera can reduce inflammation and speed up your skin’s healing process. It should help clear up acne overnight.
• Eat carrots. Carrots contain large amounts of beta-carotene or Vitamin A. Your skin needs Vitamin A to help it look healthy. Vitamin A strengthens your skin and prevents acne from forming.
• Apply a honey mask. Honey is a great disinfectant. It will prevent acne and heal skin that is being affected by acne. Honey is also great if you have sensitive skin.
If you have severe acne break outs, you’ll probably need to get a good acne cure in the form of a cream or pill; if you haven’t already. Those methods can be very effective, but they sometimes take a while to kick in. If you need a quick fix to erase acne overnight, you should try some or all of these tips.
Acne and chalk don’t have very many things in common; other than that they can both be erased over night of course. One thing that they don’t have in common is that, when your chalk drawings washed away it probably made you a bit sad. You won’t be sad at all if these tips help erase your acne overnight.